BNYS Doctors Degree Course
The BNYS degree programme gives option for a variety of specialization such as Natural Medicine, Nutrition, Acupuncture, Acupressure, and various therapies. A multi-disciplinary curriculum allows students to explore various natural health care modalities like Hydrotherapy, Mud Therapy, Manipulative Therapy, Steam therapy, Magnetotherapy, Fasting, and Diet Therapy, Reflexology, Yoga and its Applied aspects of Lifestyle Modification, Applied aspects of Psychology and Counselling Techniques. This is a well developed residential programme.
Scope for a Naturopathy Doctor
- Doctors degree with "A" class Medical Registration
- Equivalent to M.B.B.S.
- Placement as specialists in Government as well as private hospitals, in India and abroad.
- Highly popular in western countries and extreme demand for BNYS doctors, Wide opportunities as fitness professionals, Health club Managers and Recreation consultants of various Health Resorts and SPA's in India and abroad with High salary.
- Placement in Government Hospitals and Medical Colleges for Naturopathy and Yoga in all States.
- Appointment as faculty and Research officers in various Departments by state & Central Goverments and Research Centres.
- Medical Research Scientists,
- Doctor & MEDI-SPA's.
- Academicians in Naturopathy Medical Institutions.
- Yoga Consultants.
- Stress Management Consultants.
- Life style Interventionists in various disciplines.